Saturday, July 31, 2010

Why I will always love Paris (2010 Version, with video and Fitzgibbon Alert)


John Aravosis (AMERICAblog) with videos:
One of the neat things about being Paris is walking. I have to admit that I was never much of a walker until I got my puppy earlier this year. And once I dropped 7 pounds as a result of our twice a day romps around the neighborhood, little Sasha had me hooked on the value of a good stroll around the block.

But walking in Paris is something entirely different than walking in Washington, DC. To wit, my walk home last night from the Marais, an old neighborhood in the center of Paris. It was around 10pm and I was about to hit the metro, but figured, why am I heading home? I had nothing to do, but still, it's early and it's Paris. So I walked. MORE...
Howie P.S.: This made me feel like being an expat all over again, just like I did in 1974. What a perfect impression of Paris Aravosis has delivered. Reader Advisory: You won't believe this but there is an ad for Joe Fitzgibbon on the bottom of this post! I must admit, that guy is hip.

No comments: