Thursday, April 29, 2010

Today in Seattle: "Norman Goldman and Nick Licata Fundraiser for I-1068 to Legalize MJ"

The Norman Goldman Show:
Date: Thursday, April 29, 2010
Time: 5:00pm - 7:30pm
Location: El Puerco Lloron in the Pike Market Hillclimb
Street: 1501 Western Ave
City/Town: Seattle, WA

Norman Goldman is co-hosting a fundraiser with Seattle City Councilmember Nick Licata benefitting I-1068.

Please join Norm and Nick and support I-1068!

Suggested donation is $100 (fabulous food included!), but donations in all amounts are appreciated. All donations benefit the grassroots campaign that is I-1068.

I-1068 is a homegrown effort to remove criminal and civil penalties for the possession of marijuana. This November, Washington, Oregon and California voters will all be voting to legalize, and polling is very high.

You can RSVP here.
Howie P.S.: Norman is promising to talk about I-1068 on his show today (3pm-6pm Pacific) airing live and online in Seattle on AM1090.

No comments: