Thursday, June 28, 2007

"I'll just wish Dick Cheney had been killed..." (with video)

Goldy's diary on Kos, with video (00:15):

Well, if I'm a hate talker, what do you call this...?


Over at AMERICAblog, John Aravosis responds, "If you or I said this, we'd be arrested."

Hmm. Would we? Let's give it a try:

If I'm going to say anything about Vice President Dick Cheney in the future, I'll just wish he had been killed in a terrorist assassination plot.

There, I said it. Come and get me. It's Tuesday night, so you know where I'll be... sharing a beer or two with my fellow terrorists at the Seattle chapter of Drinking Liberally, the Montlake Ale House, 2307 24th Avenue E., Seattle.

[Read more from David Goldstein at HorsesAss.org. While you still can.]

My righty critics sometime email 710-KIRO, accusing me of being a "hate talker," apparently in the hope that I'll be fired from my weekend hosting gig. (Tip to righty critics: management sometimes actually listens to my show.)
Howie P.S.: Just so you know, I attended Drinking Liberally on Tuesday evening and as of then, Goldy was still at-large.

No comments: