Thursday, February 02, 2006

''Podcasting Liberally''

"My fellow panelists and I sat down to record our inaugural podcast from Drinking Liberally with the understanding that I wouldn’t release it if it sucked. Truth is, I’ve never been adverse to risking public failure, so it would’ve had to really, really suck for me to dump it in the trash.

Sure, it’s a little choppy and disorganized, but there’s some fun and interesting conversation, so just in time for your morning commute, here’s the first installment of Podcasting Liberally… or whatever the hell we decide to call it.

Our main panel includes Carl from Washington State Political Report, Will from Pike Place Politics, Darryl from Hominid Views, and, um… me. Tune in as we discuss a wide array of topical issues, ranging from Tim Eyman’s sexual orientation, to the State of the Union address, to GOP dirty tricks, to Tim Eyman’s sexual orientation."-from Horsesass.org.

I listened and it's not only entertaining, but informative, as well! The background noise sounds very authentic.

No comments: